NETUM USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader for Supermarket POS System - NT-M1
- Plug and play, NT-M1 laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port for shops and warehouse operations. unique trigger design, very comfortable operation sense.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software, Can be used in supermarket, convenience store, warehouse, library, bookstore, healthcare for file management, inventory tracking and POS(point of sale), etc.
- Decode Capability， UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN/ISSN, Code 39, Code32, Code128, Code bar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code128, Code 93, Code 11, EAN-13, JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey, Telepen, Matrix 2 of 5,MSI/PIESSEY, UCC/EAN128 code, etc.
- Effectively scans barcode in a variety of hash conditions, including through , glass/plastic, in bright sunlight, in dark environments, or on curved/reflective surfaces, even the damaged, scratched, wrinkled and other low quality barcodes.
- Rugged Structure & Sealed Design: Withstand to 5.0 ft/1.5m Drop to Concrete, IP 54 Grade Dustproof and Water Resistant.Regulatory Approvals: FCC CE.
Operating Frequency:2042MHz-2480Mhz, 1MHz Channel Spacing
Supported Symboligies Code 39, Full ASCII, Code bar, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleave 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Code 93, Code 128, Code 32, Standard code 39, EAN 128, MSI, EAN 8 & 13, UPCA&E, Plessey, Databar14, TELEPE
Precision≥ 5mil (0.10mm)
Decode speed 150 times/second
Decode error rate Less than 1/8 million
Depth of scan field: 10-800mm
Print Contrast Signal ≥ 30°
Scan angle Yaw(Skew)45°& Pitch60°
Working Distance: over 200meter
Charge cable length: 2m
Mechanical / Electrical:
Working Voltage 3.3V
Working Current：Receiving 26.6mA, Launching 24mA
Scanner Material：Eco-friendly, ABS+Rubber
Operating temperature -20°C-45°C
Storage temperature -20°C-45°C
Wired barcode scanner × 1
USB cable× 1
User's manual × 1