NETUM Wireless Wi-Fi 2D Barcode Scanner Connect with TCP UDP Network Protocols, Hands Free Automatic Sensing Bar Code Reader 1D 2D QR pdf417 Scan Gun Suitable for Inventory, POS Industry - DS2800
Normaler Preis $89.99 Sonderpreis
Special Features for Wi-Fi Scanner
- - Support one to one or one to many transmitting (without interfering)
- - Support Open web page directly for scanning QR with Url
- - Support Scanned data uploaded to network server while the network server can be a cloud server or a local area network.
- - Support MQTT、HTTP/HTTPS、TCP/IP(Socket) protocol (for development)
- Wireless Network Mode -NETUM DS2800 can connect with Wi-Fi TCP, UDP and other network protocols, able totransfer Internet MQTT/HTTP protocol, Support the cloud server data transmission.
- Bluetooth Mode - can be directly applied to Android, iOS, Windows, Mac OS system equipment, Support HID, BLE and SPP (secondary development) modes data transmission.
- Strong Decoding Ability: Support main 1D, 2D bar code scanning, such as QR code, Data Matrix, PDF 417 , FedEx,USPS,VIN. Scanning the bar code on different medias, not only printed barcodes, but also barcodes from the screen.
- User-Friendly with Charging Cradle: This NETUM DS2800 wireless scanner has a cradle accessory, providing power at any time, make sure full day working. When it is out of range reading in Auto Mode, the scanned data will be saved into the NETUM DS2800 memory buffer automatically and transmit to the host when back to the wireless coverage.
- Compact but durable: Built for all day use, the NETUM DS2800 has a long life battery life up to 40 hours per battery charge. NETUM DS2800 incorporat-ed with rugged design for protection against dust and moisture. Moreover, the built-in long lifecycle trigger of 10 million times guarantees a continuous productivity for best reliability. This scanner can be used in the most practical way depending on the scanning task in various solutions in retail, warehousing, manufacturing, logistics.
Supported 1D Symbologies
- Version : V4.2
- Frequency : 2.412 - 2.484 GHz
- 802.11 b/g/n 1x1, 2.4GHz
- Frequency : 2.412 ~ 2.484GHz
- Transmit Power(2.4GHZ): +20.5 dBm(11 b), 18 dBm(11 n)
Supported 1D Symbologies
UPC / EAN ( UPCA / UPCE / EAN-8 / EAN-13, ISBN ( Bookland ), Code 39 , Code 32 ( Italian Pharmacode ), Code 128, Code 93, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5,Standard 2 of 5,lndustrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5 ( Japannese ), Code 11, Telepen, Pharmacode, Chinese post code, MSI Plessey, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Limited, GS1 DataBar Expanded, Telepen.
Supported 2D Symbologies
QR Code, Micro QR Code DataMatrix MaxiCode, Aztec, PDF417, MicroPDF417, PostNet, PLANET, Australia, Royal Post, CODABLOC F Composite Codes (CC-A, CC-B, CC-C)
Mobile device: iOS, Android
PC device: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/CE, Mac OS X, Linux
- Wifi app demo（only for windows） is available for downloading including client and service.
- The main feature of the WiFi scanner is that the data obtained by the scanner is directly uploaded to the network server. And the network server can be a cloud server or a local area network.
- We will provide custom service if you have further demanding on the data uploading format, response, compatibility etc.
- MQTT protocol is recommended for wifi scanner further development. At present, there are many open source software based on MQTT on the open source platform, and basically every development language has it. EMQX is recommended for server-side program development.