NETUM E900 Bluetooth 2D Barcode Scanner, Equipped with Newland Megapixel CMOS sensor, 3-in-1 Small Portable QR Bar Code ReaderWork with Tablet iOS Android Windows MacOS for Warehouse Inventory POS
Designed for mobile devices -
NETUM E900 can easy to use and attachable to a mobile device, it slips neatly into your pocket and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, enabling one-handed operation. Ideal for retail point of sale, inventory management, sales order entry, field service, and other mobile business applications.
Wireless Bluetooth Technology -
NETUM back clip barcode scanner Connects easily to a wide range of Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, notebook and desktop computers, You can easily scan the barcode and check the data on your phone at the same time.Bluetooth HID, SPP, and BLE mode are all available. Work with Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS.
Superior Scanning Performance -
The NETUM E900 bluetooth barcode scanner has Equipped with Newland Megapixel CMOS sensor 1280H × 800V pixels (1M) which can easily capture most of the 1D / 2D barcodes, Resolution ≥3mil, such as ISBN/UPC/EAN,UPC/EAN With Supplementals, Code39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code93, Code 128, Codabar,QR, Data Matrix, etc barcode. Users can scan barcodes printed on labels or displayed on screens.
Two Ways to Use -
The NETUM E900 is compact, efficient and cost-effective, You can use it as a back clip barcode scanner to fixed on the mobile phone, or you can use it alone as a normal Bluetooth barcode scanner.Manual trigger mode + Continus scanning mode,The scanner will automatically read the barcode once the barcode is detected. There is no need to press the trigger.
1200mAh Rechargeable Battery -
This Bluetooth barcode scanner is equipped a 1200mAh rechargeable battery, it can be used for more than 8 hours continuous scanning after a full charge. You don't worry about the battery power, it can support your work all day. Developer Support Available,
Thanks to Newland 1280×800 pixel CMOS sensor, the E900 scanner is able to capture high resolution images and decode high density barcodes.
User-friendly Illumination & Aiming
Designed with the end user in mind, the E900 employs highly visible laser aimer to achieve crisp and accurate targeting while using flicker-free white soft illumination to reduce eye strain and fatigue from long-time operation.
- Image Sensor 1280 * 800 CMOS
- Illumination White LED
- 650nm laser
- 2D：PDF417, Micro PDF417, QR / Micro QR, DataMatrix, Aztec, Chinese Sensible Code, Maxicode, GridMatrix, Code One, DotCode
- 1D：EAN, UPC, Coupon, GS1 Composite, CodaBar, Interleave 25 / ITF-14 / ITF6, Matrix 25, Industrial 25, COOP 25, Standard 25, China Post 25, Code 39, Code 93 / Code 93i, Code 128 series, Plessey, MSI Plessey, Code11, RSS, Code 49, Code 16K
- Postal：USPS Postnet, USPS Intelligent Mail, Royal Mail, USPS Planet, KIX, Australian Postal, Japanese Post
- OCR：Passport OCR, Passport Visa, TD1, TD2, etc.
- Resolution ≥3mil
- Typical Depth of Field
- EAN-13 70mm-500mm (13mil)
- Code 39 90mm-265mm (5mil)
- PDF417 70mm-225mm (6.7mil)
- Data Matrix 65mm-215mm (10mil)
- QR Code 40mm-295mm (15mil)
- Scan Angle Roll: 360°, Pitch: ±60°, Skew: ±60°
- Min. Symbol Contrast 25%
- Field of View Horizontal 42°, Vertical 28°
- Operating Voltage 3.3VDC±5%
- Current Operating 269mA (typical), 399mA (max.)
- Idle <70mA
- Sleep <1mA
- Interfaces USB
- Operating Temperature -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Humidity 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Ambient Light 0~100,000LUX